To toggle visibility of image layers.
1. Click on layer visibility toolbar button.
2. Checks / unchecks the visibility of an image layer.
3. Select checkbox in paced in front of Layers of your choice and will click on submit Button.
4. Click on Toggle Image Layer Visibility toolbar button.
5. You will get a list of layers present in server repository on a popup window. A checkbox will be present in front of each image layer to toggle their visibility.
6. In case you check an image layer from the list of images, that image layer will be switched on. If this image layer is not pre loaded in the cache, it will be loaded into the cache. The popup window will close automatically.
7. In case you uncheck an image layer, that image layer will be switched off. The image layer will however, remain loaded inside the cache for further use. The popup window will close automatically.
8. You can toggle the visibility of image layers. An image layer, once switched on will remain loaded inside the cache for further use.